Phil's Bike Tour

Monday, June 13, 2005

monday - june 13th

what just happened defies even my best attempts to understand the human body.

I just slept 12 hours. i still feel the need to colapse

over and over i keep asking myself.

"How did we do that?"

but we did

and we are

in san fransisco.

wow.


We came, We triped, We freaked. A word of advice for anyone who wants to make great time biking down the Pacific Coast. Drop the shrooms, and let your body go. Adam and I biked for too long. when we colapased along the side of the road we didn't even make camp we just fell over. Then when it was morning we were cold, so we got up and started biking again. I feel kinda sad that our Team Swarm was broken up but they are on a different schedule, and while i am sad to miss out on wine country i am happy to be done riding for awhile. I dont know if they will even make it to the city.

hope to find the team that was ahead of us soon. the look on their faces should be priceless.

gonna get some free food not bombs tonight, maybe play some bike polo tomorrow, and then head down to LA in a couple days. apparently they need models and i am a model something. (citizen? media whore? nonprofit mercenary? somebody help me with my modeling career)

- Title: Bike Fashion Showdown
- Date: Friday, June 17th, 2005
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Location: 5519 Hollywood Blvd. between Western and Wilton
- Summary: Bike Fashion Show at the Bluespace Gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home